Healthcare Data Analyst - Corporate - Miami
Sanitas is looking for a Healthcare Data Analyst to gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, patient behavior) to extract trends and business insights.
To succeed in this role, candidate needs to be analytical and resourceful, an excellent communicator who’s able to explain raw data to non-technical audiences. Candidate will be critical part of CliniSanitas Operations by streamlining processes to keep patients and employees satisfied.
- Gathering and integrating data from different sources/systems
- Building models and analyzing data to unearth trends and patterns in the clinical operations of the centers.
- Presenting and explaining information, and suggesting improvements
- Understand health care operations and systems
- Create and validate record-keeping processes
- Pull and originate monthly reports for different areas of the organization (e.g. cost and claims, operational metrics or clinical data)
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns
- Build models that capture a wide range of health care operations
- Awareness and understanding of current Healthcare industry with ability to convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Suggest ways to both increase healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- 2 years+ Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Understanding of healthcare procedures
- Must have Excel knowledge
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools (e.g. SAS)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Health Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
- Prior healthcare experienced preferred.