Operations Manager - Broward County
The Operations Manager for Sanitas will perform overall management duties for the design, implementation and functionality of the Medical Centers and Primary Care Offices operations in accordance with strict deadlines and within budget. The operations manager is responsible for planning, directing, and managing the business operations and the day to day activities of the offices under the supervision of the Director of Operations.
- Implements and manages new projects from beginning to end.
- Reviews and proposes new metrics to effectively measure centers operations’ success and leadership satisfaction.
- Direct supervision and evaluation of medical practice managers and office supervisors as assigned.
- Creates and maintains successful relationship with providers and leadership team.
- Acts as the liaison between practices, executive team, vendors and external parties.
- Responsible for the management and functionality of the health information management and referral/pre-cert department.
- Participates in supervision, performance evaluation and disciplinary actions of medical center staff.
- Participates in selection and training of new personnel, organizes employees’ schedules, conducts employee performance evaluations and supports resolving employee conflicts.
- Successfully resolves administrative and operational problems for the center when escalated to him/he.
- Is proactively identifying new challenges and innovative solutions to present to Director of Operations.
- Attends and participates in weekly executive committees and bi-weekly meetings with Director of Operations and medical director.
- Ensures centers comply with regulations, policies and procedures as required by the organization and the different regulatory entities
- Gathers and reports data pertaining the operations of the centers.
- Assists Director of Operations to develop strategic plans and objectives based upon identified needs of patients.
- Utilizes and proposes best practices and tools to assure efficiency and effectiveness of workflows and centers operations.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Possess strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management (CPT and ICD-10 guidelines)
- Attends and participates in department meetings and is accountable for all information shared
- Available to commute between the different locations assigned.
- Available to work overtime and additional shifts and schedules when required=
- Participates in meeting with vendors as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a physician practice environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a management role
- Ability to develop, motivate and lead teams of cross-functional resources
- MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to travel
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to manage project issues and escalations
- Strong consultative relationship skills
- Strong management skills and problem solving
- Demonstrated initiative and track record of driving for results
- Sound understanding and application of financial control processes