Administrative Assistant - Corporate Office
Provide personal administrative support and assistance to CEO and executive staff.
- answer and manage incoming calls
- receive and interact with incoming visitors
- prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- file and retrieve documents and reference materials
- conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements including accommodations.
- arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- liaise with internal staff at all levels
- interact with external clients
- coordinate project-based work
- Other administrative tasks as requested by management team.
Education and Experience
- usually at least 3 years experience providing support at a high level
- proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelor degree preferable