Sanitas is seeking a full-time Applications Specialist for eClinicalWorks. The Applications specialist will work as a part of the Information Technology department, while providing system-level support of multi-users in clinical, and financial applications, as well as operating systems, hardware, software, and reporting tools; including installation, configuration, training, maintenance, and support of these systems. Your purpose as an Application Analyst is to deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives of providing superior patient care.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Acting as an IT liaison to physicians and clinic staff regarding the EMR.
- Coordinates all ECW training efforts across the network and ensures the standardization of training practice.
- Provides efficient workflow and processing for end users.
- Performs and manages database set up including clearinghouse, statements, documentation templates, etc.
- Assures systems development, maintenance, and enhancement, is performed in a timely manner.
- Prepares reports and presentations of activities. Assists with generation of reports for revenue cycle, SQL administrator, MU and PQRS staff members.
- Collaborates with internal and external customers, vendors, and other stakeholders to identify requirements, assess technologies, and recommend viable solutions to our clinical and business needs.
- Candidates must have two years of experience with E Clinical Works.
- Candidates must have an Associate’s degree.
- Candidates should be competent with: clinical systems, EMR, Order Entry, Lab, Registration, Billing, and Appointments.
- Additional skills must include strong; project management, documentation, attention to detail and excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Must be able to work with the clinical and business units, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Billing and EDI experience preferred.