Patient Experience Coordinator - Corporate
'Responsible for reviewing and support implementation of best practices for overall patient experience at Sanitas Medical Center.
Ensure that all work focuses on improving patient and care giver experience and delivers high level of patient safety, patient satisfaction and patient loyalty.
- Lead the development of a patient experience cross-functional team responsible for the development of the patient experience strategy with the following components.
- Manage the implementation of the customer experience improvement plan. Lead, implement and monitor, effectiveness of patient experience and quality projects and processes relevant to all medical centers and providers.
- Develop quality monitoring activities, metrics and reporting
- Work with the operations team to ensure there are robust processes to conduct quality monitoring.
- Undertake quality assurance assessment visits, including planned and unannounced visits to medical centers and providers, ensuring that timely and accurate feedback is given with assurance processes in place to monitor provider’s actions for service improvement.
- Manage all social media complains and good reviews and ensure the root cause of complains is understood and resolved to prevent future ones. At the same time, causes of good reviews are known and learned across the organization.
- To keep abreast of relevant national and state legislative and policy requirements, relevant to their area of responsibility and ensure that key requirements are identified and adopted, including amending relevant policies and procedures.
- To undertake the delivery of quality profiles of providers, quality reports and review processes, reporting and monitoring systems.
- Performs other tasks as requested by management.
- 2 years+ Experience in patient engagement and customer service
- Understanding of healthcare procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work in teams
- Position requires driving and traveling
- Available to work on weekends when required
- Prior healthcare experienced preferred.