Training & Development Manager - Corporate
The Training and Development Manager is responsible for the overall training program at Sanitas Medical to assure Sanitas staff are well verse and trained on their specific roles.
- Manages all elements of training planning, designing, development, and implementation.
- Develops and conducts training overviews and attends training change communication
- Attends all eClinicalWorks workshops to stay up to date with latest upgrades.
- Contributes to the development of training plans for each designated role, both clinical and clerical.
- Works with trainers to assist with the development, validation, and updating of training materials.
- Assists with the build, configuration, and testing of training environments.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures for all areas of training responsibility.
- Completes all assigned project tasks and requirements within designated timelines.
- Assists with the mentoring of all trainers and standardization of processes.
- Re-train all employees with workflows, processes and EMR use.
- Is able to identify super uses at the different locations
- Maintains constant communication with the Executive team and reports on training progress weekly and monthly.
- Responsible for monthly on boarding and training new employees for two weeks.
- Drive the QA process to ensure the final product is accurate and complete.
- Conducts weekly team meetings to discuss training related changes, communications and updates.
- Coordinate with locations a schedule with onsite training and refresher schedule.
- Reports to Regional Operations Manager
- performs other duties as required by management
- Educational requirements and/or preferences: Bachelor’s Degree in organization development, training, human resources, business or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of systems training and development experience
- Prior management experience preferred
- At least 5 years of experience and expertise with Microsoft Office
- Healthcare training experience
- Requires demonstrated ability of quality monitoring of all process
- Ability to accept accountability for assignments, timeliness and quality of work
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and amongst team leaders
- Traveling required throughout all South and Central FL locations
- eClinicalWorks knowledge preferred